For the past 20+ years, the professionals at Summit Consulting International have been working together to resolve construction claims and disputes. During that time, Summit’s consultants have helped to resolve hundreds of millions of dollars in construction disputes through negotiation, mediation, arbitration and trial.
Summit has provided construction consulting services on a wide variety of public and private projects, working for owners, architects, contractors / subcontractors and law firms.
This varied experience has given Summit a unique insight into the various aspects of construction projects.
Construction Claims and Disputes
General Construction Consulting
- Written Claim Preparation
- Expert Report Preparation
- Expert Testimony
- Litigation Support
- Discovery and Deposition Assistance
- Document Database Management
- Schedule Impacts and Delays Analysis
- Disruption and Loss of Productivity Analysis
- Liability / Entitlement Analysis
- Damage Analysis (Direct Costs and Overhead)
- Project Monitoring
- Project Scheduling and Evaluation
- Project Controls Development and Implementation
- Owner Representative
- Project Management Oversight
- Delay Analysis
- Loss of Productivity Analysis
- Claims Avoidance and Mitigation